Has anyone seen the preview to this? I loved 28 days later, so hopefully this one will be just as good. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
Has anyone seen the preview to this? I loved 28 days later, so hopefully this one will be just as good. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone seen the preview to this? I loved 28 days later, so hopefully this one will be just as good. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
28 Days Later is the best zombie movie I've ever seen in my life.
28 Weeks Later looks really cool; I can only hope it's as good as 28-D-L!
Officially retired
[ QUOTE ]
28 Days Later is the best zombie movie I've ever seen in my life.
[/ QUOTE ]
Better than Romero's flicks, particularly Day of the Dead?
Re-animator?
Zombie?
Shaun of the Dead!???
Peter Jackson's Dead Alive?
I noticed you did say "that I have ever watched", but you should check out some of those listed..classics!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
28 days later is the worst movie i have seen hands down, it had nothing really.
Cant we all just get along?
28 days later was done on a low budget and was actually a surprise hit. It was a good movie. However, with the bigger budget this time around it's either going to be a lot better, or a horrible sequel.
Speaking of Romero, did anyone know he wrote three scripts for the first resident evil and they were all rejected.
summary....... people get evil monkey virus, people turn into zombies, a few people live, guy in hospital is saved by a few people, savior man gets bit by zombie, brute woman kills new zombie man, woman and guy run from zombies, find old man and daughter, military broadcast comes on radio saying shelter and food, when in reality it is soldiers wanting to have sex with woman and lil girl. guy kills soldiers so the women will not be raped. the end....... i just dont see how its a good movie. and you can not argue that that is the whole storyline. haha
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks